A Career Woman and A Housewife

Here's the deal, this our blog... This is where we come to write about our lives. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. And of course, The Beautiful. We welcome anyone to come on in, take a look around and have a few laughs. Nothing makes us happier than nice comments and finding a new BLOG friend. If you can't handle what we have to say, just leave quietly and pretend you've never been here...We will retaliate.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The 2 Blogger Preventers!


As a special request for Kpac4smiles...I give you Sophia and Isabella! Posted by Hello

9 Comments:

  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    Gawd, do I love those little girls! To all our faithful readers, Isabella is my God Daughter - she loves me!
    -Career Woman

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger kpac4smiles said…

    Thank you so much for posting those pictures! Of course it's my newest desktop! Also, can you e-mail me the picture of all of us "beautiful" friends? I never got one...

    Thanks again for posting their pictures! They are the cutest little girls in this world! I can't wait to see Isabella in my wedding and both of them in Morgan's! So much fun!!!!

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Rachael said…

    Precious!!

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Mirella said…

    Cutest. Children. EVER.

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Rachael said…

    Adorable! I'm a friend of Rachael Claire's, aka Rainbowfish. I got bored and decided to explore her list of sites.

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Sarah B in 233 said…

    They are beautiful. Their names match their adorable faces!

     
  • At 6:47 AM, Blogger KE said…

    They have the power to turn on my emotions like a faucet! I LOVE them too much!

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger KE said…

    Yep this is now my computer wallpaper too, and ohmigod that's pink CAMO! They need your ATL hat, Morgs.

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Markus said…

    Good joB! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home