A Career Woman and A Housewife

Here's the deal, this our blog... This is where we come to write about our lives. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. And of course, The Beautiful. We welcome anyone to come on in, take a look around and have a few laughs. Nothing makes us happier than nice comments and finding a new BLOG friend. If you can't handle what we have to say, just leave quietly and pretend you've never been here...We will retaliate.

Friday, February 25, 2005

My Daddy Loves Me

Okay, so I made the same mistake as Housewife. I gave the address to this website to my dad and he came up with a list, such as Bertha as to why it sucks to have ME back home. He is the cutest father on the face of this earth!

Here's his list:

10. The last time I had hot water was when I spilled coffee on myself - It sucks to have your kids back home.
9. I get "Thank You" cards from the electric company - It sucks to have your kids back home.
8. My big screen TV is used for chick flicks with Pumpkinface - It sucks to have your kids back home.
7. I get "Thank You" cards from Giant Eagle. - It sucks to have your kids back home.
6. If wet towels were money, I could pay for one wedding. - It sucks to have your kids back home.
5. I now know that my future son-in-law is a Saved by the Bell Groupie. - It sucks to have your kids back home.
4. If tampons were recyclable I could pay cash for all my kid's weddings. - It sucks to have your kids back home.
3. PMS takes on a whole new, frightening meaning. - It sucks to have your kids back home.
2. I have to guard my side of the garage again. - It sucks to have your kids back home.
1. When my poopie leaves, there is going to be a big gaping hole in my heart - LOVE YOU POOPERS!

He definately wins the CUTEST FATHER OF THE YEAR AWARD!!!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home