A Career Woman and A Housewife

Here's the deal, this our blog... This is where we come to write about our lives. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. And of course, The Beautiful. We welcome anyone to come on in, take a look around and have a few laughs. Nothing makes us happier than nice comments and finding a new BLOG friend. If you can't handle what we have to say, just leave quietly and pretend you've never been here...We will retaliate.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Hell Week - Day 4

Okay, so my sister and I aren't really talking at this point. Maybe it was because we spent too much time together last night because my class was cancelled or maybe because she kept messing up, but whatever it is, we went at each other's throats and are currently not on speaking terms. And it all started the second I walked in the door.

My mother was already working with the girls when I arrived home. At this point, they should know everything, but the stuff is so damn long that it is nearly impossible to have it perfected now. The cheer is probably 8 miles long - and that is barely an exaggeration. That was what they were having trouble on. I was entirely frustratedwhen I walked in the door, because it had just taken me 20 minutes to get from Jefferson St. to my house (which isn't a far distance...at all) because it decided to blizzard again for those 15 minutes before I was on my way home. Alex started with her attitude and her 8,000 explanations as to why she didn't have it perfected and we nearly fist fought, only we verbally fought. I gave myself a quick time-out, began some Statistics of Behavioral Research homework, (I'd like to behaviorally research her damn attitude!), then the girls started up again.

For some reason, Alex can go along with the cheer when two other girls are doing it with her, but when she is asked to do it by herself, she like freezes or something. Which is ackward, because she has been doing this for the last four years! Anyways, I had another bitch fit and then decided I was done and going down Pumpkinface's house. Only I was not allowed to leave. That's right ya'll, I was not allowed to leave by my mother until Alex took a 1/2 hour break and did her homework, then we could start up again. 9:30 p.m. at this point thank you very much. I was tired, and she was tired, and we all know that nothing gets accomplished when we are tired. So we went over it one last time at 10:00 p.m. She did fairly well with that little break in between, but we have no time for error people. That damn, long ass, motha-$%#@*&^ cheer! I hate it! When it was all over and done with, I advised her not to show me anything until she knew it. She got pissed and so did my mom, but I'm sorry. I am not going to have the girl mess up, then give me attitude about messing up. So that's where we are. Not speaking. Wish us luck tonight, it is the last practice before...dum.dum.dum. TRYOUTS!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Rachael said…

    GAh! You're updating so fast I can hardly keep up with "Hell Week." I hope everyone comes out of this okay!

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    Thank you! Me Too!

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
    since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
    Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

     
  • At 5:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for your wonderful site. Although I did not find admin jobs as a directmatch to your site, I did however enjoy the career advice from other posts.
    Thanks again for being here!

     
  • At 12:52 AM, Anonymous social networking said…

    Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
    since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
    Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home