A Career Woman and A Housewife

Here's the deal, this our blog... This is where we come to write about our lives. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. And of course, The Beautiful. We welcome anyone to come on in, take a look around and have a few laughs. Nothing makes us happier than nice comments and finding a new BLOG friend. If you can't handle what we have to say, just leave quietly and pretend you've never been here...We will retaliate.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Housewife Rebuffs

~First I'd like to say that Career Woman and I are serious geniuses. The idea of blogging together has completely master-minded the problem that bloggers run into. When one of us are unable to fulfil our obligation to come up with new and exciting material for you to read, the other can take over. This is true dedication people!
~With that being said, I'd like to make a few sorry excuses for myself about my lack of posts.
Saturday - (No, I was not hung over from my frivolous night out with Career Woman, though I do not blame you for judging that I may have been. ) I had the pleasure of accompanying my mother to The Carousel Dinner Theatre in Akron OH. This was no ordinary outing. My mother is the Queen Mother of a local chapter of The Red Hat Society. For those of you that don't know what that is, I'd like you to take a moment and enlighten yourself. http://redhatsociety.com
Basically I went with a group of ladies to a dinner theatre to make specticals of ourselves and we had a damn good time doing it! Ladies over the tender age of fifty wear deep purple clothes and red hats, ladies under the age of fifty wear lavender clothes and pink hats. Don't worry I took pictures so you don't have to wish you had seen me in a pink hat, you'll just have to wait until I get back to Massachusetts so I can download them. I'll save all the details until I post the pictures.
Sunday- Career Woman's engagement party! Yey! (Oh and I do have pictures of that because I forgot my camera at the dinner theatre and had to bring my sister's camera to the party. I'll post those later. ) After the party, Big Daddy and I had to go to our home here in New Castle and get it ready for rental. Check on the babies. Then we headed off to continue celebrating with Career Woman, Pumpkinface and the rest of the gang! What a night! I got good and bad news Sunday night...the bad news was, Big Daddy had to go back to Virginia to finish up more work. That meant I had to stay here in this house (my parents house, for those of you that may be joining us for the first time) for another week! AAAAHHHHH! The good news was, Big Daddy got an extra day off so we got to spend all day Monday together! YEY!
Monday- I woke up sick. I had mucus gushing from every pore in body. Chills. Aches. Sneezing. Cough. I. Wanted. To. Die. So much for a romantic day with Big Daddy! Instead we did boring adult-like stuff such as taxes, grocery shopping, picking my sisiter up from school, and of course riding all the way back over to Akron OH to pick up my camera! No, I didn't wear my pink hat again! Hold your laughs until you see the pictures, please.
Tuesday- Still awefully sick. Big Daddy got off to late start to Virginia so he could take care of me this morning. Hurry home, Big Daddy, mama needs you!!!! I was finally able to pick my head up tonight, so now your getting an incredibly boring post from my sick ass. Many apologies.

Please accept my despair. I'll cheer you up with some fun pictures of the engagement party!

-Housewife

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home