A Career Woman and A Housewife

Here's the deal, this our blog... This is where we come to write about our lives. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. And of course, The Beautiful. We welcome anyone to come on in, take a look around and have a few laughs. Nothing makes us happier than nice comments and finding a new BLOG friend. If you can't handle what we have to say, just leave quietly and pretend you've never been here...We will retaliate.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Sinora Scott Peterson

So, what is the deal with all the crazy people in this world these days? I swear that every single time I turn on the news, another crazy person is on the loose, doing crazy-ass things. For one, I hate, HATE Scott Peterson and he will burn in hell. That poor Laci, Conner, and her family. What an absolute tragedy!

I have admittingly become obsessed with Court TV and Courttv.com. And the more obsessed I become with these forms of news reporting, the more I come to the realization that everyone in this world is crazy, and I am the only sane person left! Take for instance Michael Jackson. What is the deal with you MJ? Honest to Pete. You're whiter than an albino. Your nose is going to fall off any day now. Your lips are pinker than mine. The painted on eyebrows have got to go. And you wear more eyeliner than me! Goodness Gracious. Oh yeah, and how can we forget that you touch little boys pee-pee's - what an f-in sicko!

And the BTK Killer. I mean, was he seriously a boy scout leader? For real?! What mass murderer does that in his spare time. But what a devoted church-goer. You have killed over a handful of people, and you want to go to church. Does anybody else see something wrong with this picture?

Robert Blakely - INNOCENT?!?!?!? WHAT?!?!?!? What are the jurors smokin', please? Whatever it is that makes them so nieve, I would loveeee some of that shit. He hired someone to kill his wife, then died his hair whiter than Michael Jackson's skin tone - if he's not Wacko Jacko's twin, I'm not sure who is.

Miss Georgia or whatever she is. Killed her ex-boyfriend. Just lovely... I mean can't people just think in their heads about killing their exes, rather than physically doing it. Men are asses, but putting yourself in prison over a man - honey, it is not worth it. And for God's sakes - um, if you were a beauty queen - pick up the next hunk in the country... really honey, no big deal!

O.J. Simpson is out in California, Florida etc. playing golf - while Martha Stewart was sent to prison. Need I say more?

And poor, poor, poor David Letterman. Has a heart attack, and recovers from that, actually gets to have a baby and the painter, yes, I said his house painter, has a plot to kidnap his baby and his nanny for a $5 million ransom. Crazy, Crazy, Crazy-Ass people out there I tell ya.

The even crazier part is that these are the people who are still alive, and healthy (at least physically) and my grandma is in the hospital, the sweetest, most caring person I know, with more complications than any living person I have ever seen.

This world is NUTS!

~Career Woman

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home