A Career Woman and A Housewife

Here's the deal, this our blog... This is where we come to write about our lives. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. And of course, The Beautiful. We welcome anyone to come on in, take a look around and have a few laughs. Nothing makes us happier than nice comments and finding a new BLOG friend. If you can't handle what we have to say, just leave quietly and pretend you've never been here...We will retaliate.

Monday, March 07, 2005

So I Thought "Hell Week" Would Be Over

Well, she made it! YES! She is now a Varsity Cheerleader. More updates and detail will come later about the night's events but I have some sad news...

My grandma had a stroke yesterday and my mind is obviously elsewhere. I will leave the blogging up to Housewife and will hopefully try to toss something out within the next few days. I appreciate all of your support. Please pray for our family!

Lots of Love,
Career Woman

3 Comments:

  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger Mirella said…

    Jon's grandma dies, your grandma has a storke, KE's in the hospital ... too much bad stuff :( I hope Gram's feeling better soon. And tell Alex I said congrats.

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Rachael said…

    We'll be thinking about ya!

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best regards from NY! »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home