A Career Woman and A Housewife

Here's the deal, this our blog... This is where we come to write about our lives. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. And of course, The Beautiful. We welcome anyone to come on in, take a look around and have a few laughs. Nothing makes us happier than nice comments and finding a new BLOG friend. If you can't handle what we have to say, just leave quietly and pretend you've never been here...We will retaliate.

Friday, March 11, 2005

What's going on here?!?!?

Blogger will not let me post comments to people I love. This is ruining my day. How will they ever know how I feel about them? How is life suppose to go on like this? Will they think I don't care about them anymore? I'm heartsick! Don't worry my funny little bloggy friends, I'll give you some love as soon as Blogger decides to take the stick out of it's ass and let me post a comment. XOXOXOXOXO
-Housewife

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home