A Career Woman and A Housewife

Here's the deal, this our blog... This is where we come to write about our lives. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. And of course, The Beautiful. We welcome anyone to come on in, take a look around and have a few laughs. Nothing makes us happier than nice comments and finding a new BLOG friend. If you can't handle what we have to say, just leave quietly and pretend you've never been here...We will retaliate.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Beyond Stressed

I know why people kill themselves...for real. Now, don't all of you go an call the local crisis center, because I am not really going to kill myself, I don't have a plan, I don't know how, etc. So no more necessary protocol should be followed. Possibly, every aspect of my life has some amount of stressed attached to it. First off, I have this big, big, HUGE, opportunity coming up Thursday with my interview and all. If I didn't hold back, I could probably vomit at each designated moment of the day, however, I choose to keep my cool. I'll like never get this job in a million-billion years, and me applying for it must have been some sort of joke, but they called and apparently want to torture me with an interview. Lucky me, I am probably falling underneath one of those policies where they have to interview so many when they already have the new senior high counselor picked... that's how it would work out for me. So, if I don't get this job, which I won't, I will be forced to go back to part-time work and do my internship in a school, without getting paid, with possibly no hope of working back at my old high school. Tear.

We are also looking for a house, which leads to another abundance of stress. We have realized a couple of things while looking. Apparently, Shenango township is the Hollywood of the east because you have to pay a million dollars for a shitty, (and I mean shitty) home. This frustrates me. Shenango isn't even the ritziest part of the city and I swear that only Trump himself can afford a decent home here. Pumpkinface feels as though we should find a house in like a day and gets even more frustrated as each day goes on. (Him and I aren't so different). All he wants is a finished basement, and all I want to find is a house where the cracked, wilted wall is not painted over 2,000+ times, and the carpet is not bright, bloody red.

And...we are cleaning out my grandma's house and dividing up all her stuff. This leaves Pumpkinface and I with a lot of furniture (imported from Italy, mind you) that we need not frivilously spend money on, but with a deep, gaping hole in my heart that my grandma is not here to share this with us. Not only does this stress me out, but it makes me tired and sad too.

I am also stressed because this is my last week of classes for the semester. And although, that sounds like a good, stress-free thing, oh no, you are wrong. I have projects and papers out the wazoo to do before the end of this week. And then, it's not over, because I have summer classes starting in less than a month. Whoopee!

My tanning salon is also stressing me out mucho. They are so booked. Hello tanning salon! I am a devoted, year-round, tanner. I should take precendence over the-need-to-be-newly-tanned-prom-goers. Back off bitches! I will turn pastey white if you don't allow me in, and my tan is so beatious now, that I am afraid it will for sure turn me "not as pretty."..... Nahhhh...get serious fellow bloggers, a tanning bed only accentuates it. (wink wink).

Oh yeah and the damn, dead, splatted, huge, carcasses of bugs on my windshield... hello, why doesn't the windshield washer fluid wipe these suckers off. I hate you dead bugs, please remove your dead carcasses (sp) off of my new window on my new jeep, for I can not see when I drive. Thanks bye. Believe it or not, this is stressing me out as well.

Mmm hmmm, and everyone in this office called off today, so you guessed it, I have to speak to every degenerate in New Castle. I'm stressed out. Thank goodness this is almost over... well the work day that is!
-Career Woman

7 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    Tanning Salons are stressing me out today too. I want to TAN so bad but.........I called every tanning salon in the fricking area and do you think 1 of them is open past 7....Even the salons in New Castle were open 'til like 9...what the hell? I have to tan after 7 because Big Daddy doesn't get home until after 7....these people have no consideration for me what so ever! Damn them.
    Good Post. Mucho Funny!
    -Housewife

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Mirella said…

    Aw Morgs, I hope it gets easier! I know how it feels when every aspect of your life demands attention and causes stress. GOOD LUCK at your interview and on finding a place to live. And on getting a tanning appointment, for that matter :)

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Rachael said…

    Take it as a sign to back away from the cancer coffins.

    I can relate on the stress part - I have finals this week!

     
  • At 5:16 AM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    Rachel, "cancer coffins," that's funny... and scary... now I'm checking every mole while I sit here!
    -Career Woman

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    sadly, i haven't been a tanning salon in a while, and thought i was going through withdrawl, until yesterday. its above 80 and not a damn cloud in the sky and i've been laying out and totally skipping classes.
    i would physically take those girls out of the bed and just crawl in after them. haha. prom bitches.

    i know how you feel with finals, papers, exams and crap. school sucks.
    three more weeks for me!!

    prayers to you!!!!

     
  • At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

     
  • At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! film editing schools

     

Post a Comment

<< Home