A Career Woman and A Housewife

Here's the deal, this our blog... This is where we come to write about our lives. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. And of course, The Beautiful. We welcome anyone to come on in, take a look around and have a few laughs. Nothing makes us happier than nice comments and finding a new BLOG friend. If you can't handle what we have to say, just leave quietly and pretend you've never been here...We will retaliate.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Interview.

Okay, so I totally got an interview here next week! And I probably totally won't get the job because I won't have my degree until next year.... but hey, I applied, they called me and wanted to interview me, so I'm gonna give it hell. This is a really big deal for me. It has been my dream to go back, and work in my old high school and here is just the beginning of my opportunities. As most of you know, I am completing my second year of the Master's program at Duquesne in the School Counseling realm and I have a year left to do my internship. So I applied to be at an intern status position for the first year, and then to be hired full-time.

The big interview is next Thursday! Everybody wish me luck! And if ya'll have any tips for interviewing in a school district, please send the advice my way, I could sure use it. And hey, the least that can happen is that I'll get my name in the school district, and I'll get great experience during the whole interview process. YEY FOR ME!
-Career Woman

5 Comments:

  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    YEY! I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Just think, if you do get the job, you can have sleezy job affairs with Mr O and Mr McNees YEY! LOL Good Luck and just for the record you totally deserve this job!!!!! Love ya
    -Housewife

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    Sleezy job affairs won't even be the name for it! (wink wink)
    -Career Woman

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Rachael said…

    I've got my fingers crossed!

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    who-hoo for you!!!!

    fingers crossed, even though you totally don't need it, you will blow them away with your dazzling charm and beautious good looks!!!!

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home