A Career Woman and A Housewife

Here's the deal, this our blog... This is where we come to write about our lives. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. And of course, The Beautiful. We welcome anyone to come on in, take a look around and have a few laughs. Nothing makes us happier than nice comments and finding a new BLOG friend. If you can't handle what we have to say, just leave quietly and pretend you've never been here...We will retaliate.

Friday, April 22, 2005

The Interview

Yesterday was the big day! After I had nervous diarrhea 5 times, and then continued to have it after I showered and did my make-up on the pot....(that is right, I can multi-task), I had my interview yesterday morning at 11:30. And I know you all are dying to know how it went, well it went...well, but I did not get a call back. I didn't really expect a call back, because I was probably the only person without the degree and certification yet that did apply. But I did give myself a huge pat on the back, because I totally took control of the interview, and in doing so, I found out that 40, I said FORTY people applied and they only interviewed the top 14. Which is superb for me, because....I don't even have the degree yet, and they know that and I still got the interview above the other 26 who did apply and had the certificate! So cheers to me! I gained great experience from it, learned a few things, and now I am set for when I actually have the degree and certification next spring and can really apply and give it hell! Thanks for all your prayers and support ya'll!
-Career Woman

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home