A Career Woman and A Housewife

Here's the deal, this our blog... This is where we come to write about our lives. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. And of course, The Beautiful. We welcome anyone to come on in, take a look around and have a few laughs. Nothing makes us happier than nice comments and finding a new BLOG friend. If you can't handle what we have to say, just leave quietly and pretend you've never been here...We will retaliate.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Let's Piss People Off Day, and Play a Fun Game While We're at it!

In honor of all the assholes whom have graced our site with their demeaning presence, I have decided to post again. That's right people. I am boring. I am dumb. And I should just let Housewife take over the blog, but I don't go down that quickly! No, no, no, I will force more of our readers into the dreadful misery they call "my writing." Cheers to you NYC!

Anyways, I was reading Amalah's website, and she just came home from Aruba. Well I thought to myself, "self, wait a tick, you've been there and a million other places, let's share it with your hateful readers." So I am. I've been a lot of places people and I am so thankful to have such wonderful parents, and a great college experience that I was able to go, but I thought this would be fun for those of us in our close-knit group, and Erin and Rachel (hi girls!). So here's where I have been, and let me know if you've been there, your experience, and how much you hate my "dumb" post. Yey!... a game if you will... Oh, and a little disclaimer, only fun places count, k? Nothing boring like Arkansas for vacation (not that Arkansas sucks, I just mean like Caribbean, Vegas, etc... Now, I have just added everybody in Arkansas to hate me too - sorry). K, so here 'er goes!

Let's start with the United States:
1. Las Vegas Bitches
2. California
3. North Carolina (oops, kinda boring huh - this "dumb" girl can't even follow her own rules)
4. Florida
5. ATL chickies
6. Ocean City, MD
7. New Jersey
8. NYC
9. Canada - not United States, but whatever, I'm dumb! :)

Okay, fun stuff:
1. Aruba
2. Bahamas
3. Ochos Rios, Jamiaca (twice)
4. Cozumel (twice)
5. Grand Caymans (twice)
6. Cancun

Here is where I'd like to go:
1. Hawaii
2. Italy
3. The Eastern Caribbean (i.e. St. Thomas, St. Marteen, etc...) - which lucky for me, Pumpkinface and I are going there on our honeymoon!

Sooooo, where have you been, what'd ya do fun? Side bar: Totally was at the same resort as Pacey from Dawson's Creek and one of the twins from Sweet Valley High!
-Career Woman (who is apparently dumb, boring, and a lousy writer)

12 Comments:

  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    shut your mouth you are not dumb!
    i thought your posts about yoru sister's tryouts were hilarious, personally. and do you know how many times i checked your site this weekend to see if you had posted? um, like a bagillion...SO THERE

    United States
    1. North Carolina (it IS a fun place - white water rafting and the biltmore estate)
    2. florida
    3. new mexico
    4. arizona
    5. new york
    6. hawaii

    fun stuff
    1. canada
    2. mexico
    3. london

    i would like to go
    1. belize
    2. aruba
    3. spain
    4. italy
    5. back to london
    6. california
    7. bahamas


    wow, i'm greedy...haha

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger kpac4smiles said…

    I'm glad we set mr/mrs city high straight! You keep on writtin'!

    Excuse me missy... but what about our trip to Ocean City??? You forget about that amazing and fun (lol) trip?

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    I've never been anywhere super duper fun...but I'm sure those trips are coming when by babies are all grown up and Big Daddy and I can rekindle our love like we're teenagers in exotic places, haaaa, can't wait.
    So in the mean time you'll have to hear about all the boring places I've been, cause that's all I've got!
    Let's see........
    New York including NYC
    Canada (Niagra Falls)
    ATL, GA
    Ocean City, MD
    Myrle Beach, SC
    Washington D.C.
    Massachusetts
    PA and OH, duh
    New Hampshire
    Connecticut
    Nashville, TN
    Charlotte, NC
    Chicago, IL
    Virginia Beach, VA

    And I don't fly so I've driven through all the states needed to get to my ever so exciting destinations!

    Come to thinks of it...I've been to half of those with Career Woman, How could I ever live without her?

    I must travel Europe before I die.
    If I can't see it all, I have to at least see Italy. MUST. SEE. ITALY.

    WOW, writing that just made me realize how truely under-privleged I am. So Sad.

    -Housewife

    P.S. I can't believe Career Woman did not list Ocean City, that was seriously one of the most fun times ever! If I were an asshat, I would send you hate mail. LOL.
    NEVER...I love you way too much!

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Mirella said…

    These are the destinations I've been to. If I counted the states I've driven through, we'd be here a while :)

    NYC
    Chicago
    Boston
    ATL
    Nashville
    Baltimore
    DC
    Annapolis, MD
    Niagra Falls, Canada
    Montego Bay, Jamaica
    Catalina Island, CA
    Hyannis, MA
    Martha's Vineyard, MA
    Vista, CA
    Maui, HI
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Orlando, FL
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Rehoboth Beach, DE
    Lavallette, NJ

    I'd like to go to:

    San Francisco
    Seattle
    Los Angeles
    New Orleans
    Las Vegas
    Austin, TX
    Arizona (some desert spa resort)
    Colorado (skiing!)
    London
    Paris
    Barcelona
    Italy (Rome, Milan, Sicily)
    Greece
    Belguim
    Morocco
    Sydney
    Tokyo
    Fiji

    I must go back to:
    Catalina
    Disney World
    Martha's Vineyard and Cape Cod
    Maui (and stay at the same resort, the Fairmont Kea Lani, because it rocked like a big freaking space pony)

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    oh yea, i forgot to add dc, and arizona was like a bagillion times too...and south dakota - not boring at all!! so beautiful...most beautiful sunsets i've ever seen, even better than hawaii..

     
  • At 3:12 AM, Anonymous LĂ©onie said…

    Hi!
    Er hmm.. ok
    US:
    Santa Fe
    Oregon
    New York
    New England

    EUROPE:
    France -
    Paris
    Nice
    Austria
    Swizterland
    Czech Rep. - Prague
    Germany - Berlin
    Italy - Milan
    Rome
    Spain - Malaga
    Corsica
    Greece - Athens
    Islands
    Croatia
    Scotland and Wales!!

    ELSEWHERE (oh god. I think I just divided the world into US, Europe and Elsewhere.. hmmm)
    Thailand
    Malaysia
    Singapore
    Australia
    New Zealand
    Cook Islands

    Places I want to go to (please)
    South America
    Russia
    Back to US
    More of Europe
    Africa
    Everywhere!!

     
  • At 5:14 AM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    Whoa, It seems as though I've missed a lot of destinations myself, and Leonie, I AM jealous. I would love to travel Europe - luckily you are already there! However I have also been:
    1. D.C.
    2. NYC
    3. Ocean City - BEST TIME EVER GIRLIES!
    4. Canada
    5. Baltimore

    (Erin...thanks for the support - I am G-D funny!)

     
  • At 5:36 AM, Blogger kpac4smiles said…

    I've been to a lot of states because of trapshooting competitions, but as far as being out of the country my list goes as far as Canada. Sucks, I know! It's soon going to be Italy and England though, because that's where Matt and I are going on our honeymoon! We both have family over there and would like to go visit them while we are "honeymooning"! And then this December we are going on a crusie so I'll get to add those Islands to my list, too.

     
  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    Cheers for adding islands! I loveeeeeee the beach! Kpac4smiles, didn't know you were going there for the honeymoon... bring me a gift?!?!?!
    -Career Woman

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    i so just noticed your sweet valley high comment, and i LOVED LOVED LOVED that show...so. good.
    and, i watch dawson's creek reruns all day long. i never got into the show until after it stopped airing on the wb

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here is my list of travels:
    Egypt
    Israel 2x
    Jordan
    Mexico 2x
    Canada 4 to 5x a year
    Tennessee
    Florida several times
    Rhode Island
    Connecticut
    Massachusett
    Maine
    New Jersey
    Pennsylvania
    New York

    Place I would love to go
    Greece
    Germany
    Spain

    I guess this is it. Having just bought a property on a lake, for now I just love staying home & enjoy waterskiing & jet skiing

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's a great story. Waiting for more. http://www.tennis-5.info cell phone

     

Post a Comment

<< Home