A Career Woman and A Housewife

Here's the deal, this our blog... This is where we come to write about our lives. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. And of course, The Beautiful. We welcome anyone to come on in, take a look around and have a few laughs. Nothing makes us happier than nice comments and finding a new BLOG friend. If you can't handle what we have to say, just leave quietly and pretend you've never been here...We will retaliate.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Miss Me?

Well, I missed you! Wow it has been a long couple of weeks. First off, I want to thank all of you for sending your condolences. My family and I really appreciate it. And Nik and K.E., please don't worry about not being able to make it in town, I know you girls were there in spirit. I've had some rough days, but we're getting through it, slowly, but surely. My family and I have kept busy. Things always seem easier when you are surrounded by family and friends to keep you occupied and luckily we had that. Now, I have started back at school, I am back at work, and busy cleaning out the mansion that my grandparents lived in. We're selling the house so a lot of work needs to be done. I swear my grandma had more clothes than the Queen of England and could make the guiness book of world records for decorations. That house, as most of you know, has a strong emotional attachment for alot of us and this entire process is going to be really trying... but I guess the G-Man only gives us what we can handle. Let's move on to what I'd like to refer to as half-decent news.

I found a site for my internship...potentially. I am meeting with the counselor at the school district tomorrow, and banking on everything going well, I should be set. Only this is just part of my internship and the other half will be next spring, then.... GRADUATION. Yippee! I have also scheduled for Summer and Fall semesters which isn't really exciting, just half-decent news, (see it fits under the catergory).

Pumpkinface and I are looking for a house, or property, whichever seems to be the best fit. Luckily, a good friend and dear neighbor has a father who owns a construction company and they are being a big help. (I'm her maid of honor, hehe). But man o'man is shopping around for a house stressful! What township, size, area, price, bedrooms, etc. are we looking for? We don't know! I'd like to live like Donald and Milania (sp) Trump, and although that isn't going to happen right now, there is no reason we can't have a decent home right?

In looking for a house, it is obvious I need a better job - and just the perfect time. I'll be leaving the place I am currently employed by August because I need to do my internship. Well, we need an income to have a house, so I am searching around for something part-time in my field. I will blow my head off if I have to do wrap-around again, but I'll find some type of part-time counseling work....hopefully.

Oh and more good news, I think I'm going to have chinese food tonight. Yummy. Mi Hung Ri. That's your chinese lesson for today. No go and teach your youngn's.

~ A Career Woman Who Will Potentially Be Un-employed

6 Comments:

  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Rachael said…

    Yay! You're back! Sounds like you have a lot of exciting stuff coming up in your life - which means lots of exciting posts! :)

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    yay for you being back!
    and super yay for chinese food!!
    and another yay for looking for a house! i know that can be stressful, but i just like looking at how different each house is!!

    glad you are back!

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    Mi Hung Ri (snort) your too much, hehehe. Glad your back...it was hard holding up the fort by myself!
    -Housewife

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
    » »

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where did you find it? Interesting read film editing schools

     
  • At 2:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is very interesting site... »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home