A Career Woman and A Housewife

Here's the deal, this our blog... This is where we come to write about our lives. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. And of course, The Beautiful. We welcome anyone to come on in, take a look around and have a few laughs. Nothing makes us happier than nice comments and finding a new BLOG friend. If you can't handle what we have to say, just leave quietly and pretend you've never been here...We will retaliate.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

An Open Letter to the Playground Bully

Dear Playground Bully,

I am writing this letter in response to your aggressive and overbearing manner this afternoon at the playground. First of all, I would like to point out that this is not the first time my sweet children and myself had to put up with your cruel intentions. The mere sight of you makes me want to grab you by your hair and rub your face in the sand pit. The unfortunate fact that I must maintain my motherly disposition and not push you head first from atop the monkeybars, forces me to clench my fist, bite my tongue and look in the other direction. For this, you may return home without any Housewife-induced broken bones. Consider yourself blessed. However, this does not mean your behavior has gone unnoticed nor does it mean I will not address it.

There is something about your head-bobbin', eye-rollin', finger-snappin' ,"MmmmHmmm" being, that makes me want to gouge your eyes out with a blunt object. And for these observations I can only safely assume that your mother is the White Starkysha that lives in Building Two that has a half a dozen other Mini-Me Starkyshas that roam the playground terrorizing unsuspecting children. I also will have you know that the only reason I have not confronted you about your rude and insensible attitude is that I simply fear for my life. I have no tactical defense against your 300 pound mother, hunting me down and eating me for dinner.

It does sadden me, Playground Bully, that you have good potential to be a beautiful, well-polished young lady but for some reason you find it necessary to parade around like a gangsta thug and make fun of every small child that is only a third of your age. It saddens me further that you do not have a mother that cares enough to teach you any better. But this does not stop me from loathing you with every ounce of sincerity in my body. You hurt my child's feelings and for this you will pay.

Playground Bully, I will take great pleasure in knowing that your ignorance will only bring you down in life. You will be judged and ignored by anyone that has any sense of intellect and intuition. I curse you many years of anxiety and torture throughout the rest of your school years and only hope that someday there will be a person that is as disadvantaged and as hurtful as you that will take it upon themselves to handle you in the most abrasive way.

Sincerely,
Housewife

8 Comments:

  • At 4:06 PM, Anonymous kaiser said…

    yeah you DO sound like a racist, hope your children have an alternative to look up to, 'cuz if you're the only one---yeah, pity the playground bully, he'll get what Karma has to pay back, but YOUR KIDS are going to have problems in life too, IF you continue to be the racist that they have in their lives.
    You hurt my child's feelings and for this you will pay. (as I quote you)...sounds like you'd better take some anger management and some heavy psychological testings, otherwise one day you will be in the news: "angry racist mother kills playground bully."

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    Um, yeah...I'm definately not racist...sorry that you think so.
    I just tell it like I see it.

    Looks like we have another hot-headed, no sense of humor reader on our hands here people!

    Oh and Kaiser let me correct the news headline for you "Mother That Tells It Like It Is, Gets Ridiculed For Speaking Her Mind"

    If you don't like what your reading, don't come back here, K?
    And if you do decide to come back please remember to bring your sense of humor with you. Thanks.
    -Housewife

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    One more thing....

    The "Karma" that your talking about............

    If your dumb ass comprehended anything that you just read, you would realize that I would never physically hurt the child, that's why I'd rather sit back and watch her get what's coming to her. What goes around comes around. ...."and for this you will pay".....
    Hello? is there some part of that that you didn't understand.... maybe I should type it slower for you next time.

    Jeeze! Some People. Lighten Up!

    But, I figured I'd leave the assinine comment as a good laugh for the rest of you.

    Love ya
    -Housewife

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Rachael said…

    You guys are a magnet for meanies - at least this one left a name, kinda

     
  • At 4:28 AM, Anonymous LĂ©onie said…

    Wow that Kaiser sounds like a LOT of fun. Sounds to me like maybe he/she WAS that playground bully, and the Karmaric powers-that-be decided that a suitable punishment for such cowards is to extract the sense of humour. I think the headline is more likely to be "idiotic commenter implodes in fit of misdirected bitterness".
    Come on Kaiser, what's this REALLY about?

     
  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    Leonie, my sweetest dearest Leonie! I'm so happy that you came to our site and I'm so sorry that it had to be at such a time of this annonymous blog commenter that can only get a sense of vindiction by commenting to people that he/she doesn't even know.....but anyway...thanks for standing up for me...I knew you were an awesome person!

    LOL and I was totally thinking the same thing...Kaiser must have been a Playground Bully once upon a time and now he/she is just a Blogger Bully....Karma must not work, cause obviously he/she never learned the lesson.
    -Housewife

     
  • At 3:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home