A Career Woman and A Housewife

Here's the deal, this our blog... This is where we come to write about our lives. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. And of course, The Beautiful. We welcome anyone to come on in, take a look around and have a few laughs. Nothing makes us happier than nice comments and finding a new BLOG friend. If you can't handle what we have to say, just leave quietly and pretend you've never been here...We will retaliate.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Random Advice for a Tuesday

Lucky for them, Duquesne University must have read our blog, and knew I meant business, because I FINALLY received a phone call from the creator/director of the program himself. Bless his heart. What a smart man he is. I'm not quite sure if it was the threat to pee, poop, or vomit, but one of them forced him to act quickly and sign me into the class. And bless the new woman in the office Laurie, I find her dedication to her line of work superb... a good job. I am emailing the head of the department to give you a raise honey. You're welcome.

Other news, Pumpkinface and I finally used the gift card from Housewife and Big Daddy for dinner at the Olive Garden yesterday... and yes, we believe that we got food poisoning. We ordered our traditional fettucine alfredo with penne noodles (which I guess would make it penne alfredo), with the breadsticks that we eat by the dozen. Breadsticks are satan's food, made for satan's tongue because they are incredibly scrumptious and addicting and all carbs and make us fat for our honeymoon. Back to the food poisoning... so I decided to add chicken to my alfredo, because Pumpkinface wanted to taste it and wouldn't get it himself, so the good fiance I am, I ordered it. It was yucky. It was strips of grilled chicken... and the ucky grill taste was on my penne alfredo which forced me to gag with every bite. I only had one piece of chicken, just to try it out, and Pumpkinface had about 4. He liked it. I did not. On the way home, both of us got the "I am going to crap my pants if we don't get home in the next 5 minutes"' pain in our stomachs. Ya know what that's like... the arm hair-raising, goose bumps, sweat down your forehead belly cramps. Luckily, we both made it home. So I advise you to stay away from the penne alfredo WITH chicken... ouch... and oh yeah, Duquesne has learned not to screw with me, so you better not either! :)
~ Career Woman

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home