A Career Woman and A Housewife

Here's the deal, this our blog... This is where we come to write about our lives. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. And of course, The Beautiful. We welcome anyone to come on in, take a look around and have a few laughs. Nothing makes us happier than nice comments and finding a new BLOG friend. If you can't handle what we have to say, just leave quietly and pretend you've never been here...We will retaliate.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Spidey Update

I found spidey! He was dead. Curled up into whatever spiders curl themself up in when they die, and was on the dresser, below where I wacked him. Why I did not look there is besides me, unless, he crawled all the way up there and then died. I don't know. But I don't think that he would have taken that much time to do that if injured, right? And can they walk up a dresser, sideways, with only 7 instead of 8 legs, it has to be possible. I'm not sure what spiders are capable of, but for some reason I place them in the super human catergory, because they can scare the livin' daylights outta me. Anyways, so he was on my dresser, and on top of my picture from mine and Pumpkinface's engagement party with KP, and her fiance, Matt. Apparently, he liked them and thought that it was a good place to kick the bucket. So now, (no offense KP), I shun the photo. I'm scurred of it. That's what I get for not placing it in a frame yet, huh? Sorry!
-Career Woman

1 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    I kid you not...as I was reading your Spidey Update...there was a spider crawling up the wall next to me.....but don't worry I took him out like a pro!
    -Housewife

     

Post a Comment

<< Home