A Career Woman and A Housewife

Here's the deal, this our blog... This is where we come to write about our lives. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. And of course, The Beautiful. We welcome anyone to come on in, take a look around and have a few laughs. Nothing makes us happier than nice comments and finding a new BLOG friend. If you can't handle what we have to say, just leave quietly and pretend you've never been here...We will retaliate.

Monday, May 02, 2005

The Fun Never Ends!

Okay... deep breath Morgan, breathe, just breathe. I am going to flip someone's head around if they do not fix one of the life-altering major discrepancies at this piss-poor, lack of any intelligence, asshat university. I began my Monday at work by checking the web"advisor," that informs us of our grades, as well as our class schedule for each upcoming semester in which we have registered. The f-in thing, still has not added the two classes I need for graduation that I took care of via the "waste of an educator" director of the program. He had informed me that "everything was taken care of," when in fact, he is as well a liar, because, you guessed it, it is NOT taken care of.

I phoned the department office this morning for a little inquiry. I asked them if web"advisor" (mind you I put this in quotation marks, because it DOES NOT advise), was up-to-date, persay, and an accurate record of our educational standing. Apparently, it is, and they are not. The department office connected me to the "waste of space" graduate office whom apparently is responsible for my scheduling. They said "Nope, you are not scheduled for those classes, let me look into this." Their brainiac of an answer was "those courses are closed." Ummmm.....NO MOTHER-FREAKIN-SHIT! I had to get signed into the courses by the "waste of an educator" director of the program because the classes were filled, so he signed me in, and apparently did not "take care of everything!" The office informed me that they needed written confirmation from him to put me in the class, it is apparent that this moron did not do as he was supposed to! Surprise, surprise! So, they asked me to call back later and see if they could find it on his desk. I mean, are they seriously searching his desk for a piece of paper after my confirmation that he did in fact sign me into the courses that I needed for graduation? Honestly? Someone please tell me the truth and let this not be the truth.

In my increasing age, I have begun to realize that people are dumb. I mean, seriously, seriously dumb. And these are people who make thousands upon thousands of dollars and are so freakin' dumb they can't even do their own job. So now, it is apparent that I am going to have to waste my Monday of blog reading, mother's day shopping, and uh, er work to fight with these multi-millionaires who couldn't do their own job if it consisted of wiping their own ass.
-Career Woman

9 Comments:

  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    oh no!
    connect them with the fargo wells people, and let the dump people duke it out...hahaha, i would so pay to see/hear that!

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    I do believe the world is out to get us!
    -Housewife

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    oh, that was so totally supposed to be dumb, not dump...

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    Update...dum dum dum...

    I called back. They have not found anything, so they are supposed to get ahold of me at three after the "waste of educators" get in (wouldn't you just love that start time!), anywho, she is going speak to the women who either really hates me or just wants to eat me - regardless, this will be bad news!
    -Career Woman

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Rachael said…

    I sense that chocolate is in order :)

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    Lucky for them... my boss brought in some chocolate cookies :) SO far, I am in good shape!
    -Career Woman

     
  • At 1:34 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    i just want you to know that it is 3:33 exactly in the am, and i'm checking your site to see if you two have updated since this morning.
    just so you know? you have not.

     
  • At 5:26 AM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    Erin,

    A Career Woman and a Housewife are sleeping at 3:30a.m., long gone those college crazy days! But we appreciate the concern and don't worry, I get a little nervous when the sun is brightly shining at 7:50 a.m. and there is no post from you.... awe.... see how loyal we all are to one another!
    -Career Woman

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    but aha! i did post!!! hahahaha!!!

    have a LOVELY day you two!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home