A Career Woman and A Housewife

Here's the deal, this our blog... This is where we come to write about our lives. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. And of course, The Beautiful. We welcome anyone to come on in, take a look around and have a few laughs. Nothing makes us happier than nice comments and finding a new BLOG friend. If you can't handle what we have to say, just leave quietly and pretend you've never been here...We will retaliate.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Maybe Later

Well, I had all kinds of stuff to tell you but my computer hates me today and refuses to cooperate and now I'm bummed and don't feel like writing about it. Speaking of BUMmed, I'll at least leave you with a cute picture that will make you smile (and make my daughters hate me in about 10 years.)

Posted by Hello

-Housewife

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home