A Career Woman and A Housewife

Here's the deal, this our blog... This is where we come to write about our lives. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. And of course, The Beautiful. We welcome anyone to come on in, take a look around and have a few laughs. Nothing makes us happier than nice comments and finding a new BLOG friend. If you can't handle what we have to say, just leave quietly and pretend you've never been here...We will retaliate.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Meeting Time

Dum. Dum. Dum. We had the meeting and it didn't start off very well. Our meeting was scheduled for 4:20 so that we had enough time to take care of what was needed taken care of before I had to go to my class at 5:00. I arrived at 4:17 p.m. and the two "waste of educators," were in the hallway chit-chatting. They said "Oh, you're early." Um isn't it like professional and shit to be a little early for a meeting, meanwhile her "early" meant that I was three minutes early. So, needless to say, Ms. Two-Ton Tessie already had pissed me off and we hadn't even touched the topic at hand. So they had asked me to have a seat, and I sat in the hall until 4:35. Um, someone's late. They finally call me back into the office and I am verbally attacked ya'll. I begin with saying that at this stage in the game, I have become quite fond of Two Ton Tessie and not so fond of Roly Poly.

When we began our meeting, Roly Poly started out by saying something along the lines of "I'm hungry," oops. No, wait. That was another conversation. Hehe. He began to read off the written statement that Dr. Bug Eyed provided them concerning my "unprofessional manner in the classroom." Apparently, we were all wrong when we thought that this meeting was only regarding my absences, instead, it was regarding my attitude in class. That bug-eyed bitch stated that I: 1. rolled my eyes at other students when they were giving presentations, 2. laughed and joked around during class, and 3. I talked to my friends while others were presenting. LIES. ALLLLLL LIES. ExCUSE me, but am I not an adult? Have I not been in college for the last 7 years, shouldn't that tell someone something about my professionalism and my demeanor as an adult? Apparently not. The bitch lied.

I did as I promised though, ya'll should be proud of me. I did rip those mother-f-ers new assholes. Yup. Sure did. (But I liked my shoes yesterday way too much to stick them up their asses). That roly poly fat mother-f-er accused me of being the liar and her as being "very professional." I told him "professional my ass." The woman lied, and then the repressed lawyer came out in me and I used the terms such as "false accusations, defamation of character, and professional duties." For everything they had to say that she reported on her trusty, handy little student evaluation, I came right back at 'em. Their heads were spinning. At the end of the conversation they were bowing towards me. Hoping that they can do something to change my grade and saying that they will "keep in contact." It was of their advice that I write her a letter...... :) so you know what that means, I sent her a decent email, but a non-decent open letter to the bug-eyed, lying, mother f-ing, no good, dirty rotten, son-of-a-bitch will be coming in the next few hours. And just so that we are all not confused, my grade has not been changed yet... but IT WILL.
-Career Woman who don't take no shit from nobody

10 Comments:

  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger Léonie said…

    Fantastic! See, watching Ally McBeal gives us more than eating disorders, it gives us legal vocabulary to use and abuse as and when we want to!
    Well done... Here's a big fat A all the way from the UK..

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    Thanks Leonie... or else it's from working for a district attorney and maybe alittle Will and Grace. haha.
    -Career Woman

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    god bless you, you are my hero.
    may i sitck you in my pockey and have you with me in case of emergencies?

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    *pocket
    i can't spell today

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger KE said…

    I wanna hear more quotes like "professional my ass" because I'm sure you had your little blond head whippin around there like a champ. After witnessing you ripping pumpkinface several new assholes, I'm sure this one was fantastic as well.

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger TrueJerseyGirl said…

    You tell 'em, girl! You gotta stick up for yourself!

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    Erin,
    You don't even need me in your pocket, just give me their email address! :)

    My KE,
    The head did whip around, as did the sarcastic snort I am known well for. Hmmm... more quotes, possibly "I take constructive criticism like the best of them, but I do not take false accusations and personal attacks at my character because I will chew you up and spit you right back out!"

    True Jersey Girl,
    Oh, I told 'em!
    -Career Woman

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    Erin,
    You don't even need me in your pocket, just give me their email address! :)

    My KE,
    The head did whip around, as did the sarcastic snort I am known well for. Hmmm... more quotes, possibly "I take constructive criticism like the best of them, but I do not take false accusations and personal attacks at my character because I will chew you up and spit you right back out!"

    True Jersey Girl,
    Oh, I told 'em!
    -Career Woman

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Léonie said…

    Did you tell them they gave terrible blow jobs as well?! I can't imagine saying 'I will chew you up and spit you right back out' in my accent. It would sound silly. But I just tried to do it in an 'Merican one and it sounds much better!!!

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    Leonie,
    I did not tell them that... that might just brink "unprofessional" and I am trying to steer clear of that, isn't it obvious that chewing someone up and spitting them back out is professional. HAHA! I'd love to hear your English accent... what time is it there anyways?
    -Career Woman

     

Post a Comment

<< Home