A Career Woman and A Housewife

Here's the deal, this our blog... This is where we come to write about our lives. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. And of course, The Beautiful. We welcome anyone to come on in, take a look around and have a few laughs. Nothing makes us happier than nice comments and finding a new BLOG friend. If you can't handle what we have to say, just leave quietly and pretend you've never been here...We will retaliate.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Mother Bleep, Jackbleep, Son-of-a-no-good Bleep Bleeper

That BITCH gave me a B. That is right, I said a B. I will now, from this day forward, make her life, the living, breathing, uncontrollable hell that she deserves. I have not had a B in. my. life. And I will NOT except a B in a class entitled Counseling in the elementary school. That is right again, I said "ele-men-ta-ry school." Wait until I go down for that meeting this evening; I will rip her, as well as all of the department offices a new asshole that they will shit for days, and they will shit out my high-heeled stiletto and pray for mercy at each squirt. A FREAKIN' B. There is just no way in hell I deserve a B.
-Career Woman who will not accept a mother-f-in B

Look forward to an update tomorrow morning!

6 Comments:

  • At 6:49 AM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    Yikes!
    -Housewife

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger TrueJerseyGirl said…

    You tell 'em!

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger MommaK said…

    You go girl! I can't wait to hear about your meeting!!

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Bumbling Bav said…

    Oh crap!

    I shall return in the morning!

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    bitch.

    her, not you.

    um, so you have never gotten a b? my astronomy professor took AWAY the curve that is in the syllabus, making my too-harldy-earned B into a C. A C!!! i can't have a C!!!!

    professors suck.
    i'm feeling you right now

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    didn't ya'll have assigments or is this one of those classes like my sister is taking for education certification where you have to create a portfolio and you do'nt really have exams, but its based on 'what you learn in the field and how you apply it in class'....
    cause if you ahve points, damnit, bring that up
    and if you talk in class, thats participation and shit, and that stuff counts...even if its an objecting opinion cause it shows that you are actively listening and learning and that you WANT to learn by asking, and not painfully making the teacher suffer. if she was a good professor, she'd understand, but obviously she is not.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home