A Career Woman and A Housewife

Here's the deal, this our blog... This is where we come to write about our lives. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. And of course, The Beautiful. We welcome anyone to come on in, take a look around and have a few laughs. Nothing makes us happier than nice comments and finding a new BLOG friend. If you can't handle what we have to say, just leave quietly and pretend you've never been here...We will retaliate.

Friday, May 20, 2005

OHMYGOD We've been tagged!

Zippity-Do-Da! I can just feel the love zapping me right through my computer screen! What a week! We scored a rockin' 32 comments on my protester post, we had them coming out of the woodwork on that one. All of our gracious thanks go out to Amalah for sending people that actually comment our way. Whoo-hoo! And then, a very wonderful person which whom I do not know but will soon become her best friend has made A Career Woman and A Housewife her Blog of the Day. How cool is that? We've like reached superstar status! I like to return favors, so I'll throw y'all in her direction...Go visit Sometimes It's Peaceful! AAAANNNNNDDDDDD.......our "totally rockin' wish we could go party with her by the way who cares that we are 10 years younger than you" friend True Jersey Girl TAGGED US! We always wanted to be tagged, we were sad cause we didn't think anyone thought enough of us to hear our opinions on things and now........WE'VE BEEN TAGGED! YEEE-HAW!

So here it is and here's the deal.

True Jersey Girl sent us these questions we're gonna answer them and then tagged some peeps that we know......... So of course, if you've been tagged, answer these questions on your site and tag away!

1) Total volume of music files on my computer.

Yeah, this is a little embarrassing. I may have a blog but that does not mean I claim to know ANYTHING about computers. I'm really not so sure I have any music files on my computer, being that I never downloaded any music to my computer. Besides, if I ever did, I have no idea where to go on my computer to see what the volume is. Is that sad?

2) The last CD I bought was:

OK, OK, I'm not too too far behind on this one, I bought Ciara's CD a few months ago cause I like to shake my booty to One-Two Step while I clean my house.

3) Song playing right now:

In all honesty...I can hear SpongeBob coming from the livingroom. But, Mob Hits is in my CD player.

4) Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):

1.Lady's Night - Lil' Kim, means a lot cause that's my crews MF'n THEME SONG

2.Me and You - Kenny Chesney, this is mine and Big Daddy's song

3.Regulators - Warren G and Nate Dog (or should I say Nikki G and Morg Dog) cause we just rock that song!

4. That's Amore - Dean Martin, it seems like every time I have ever had a good time somewhere, that song was playing.

5. The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra , me and my daddy always dance to to this or we'll just start singing it at random moments when we're together, We LOVE Frank.

5) What five people are you passing this baton to, and why?

Alright I'll pick a few and then let Career Woman pick some. First I want to pass this to Leonie cause I'm curious to know what's going down in London! And of course I'll pass it to Erin cause I'm sure she'll pick songs that Morgan and I love too cause we somehow think we are related.

It's Friday Night and CW can't get to a computer until Monday. I know the suspense will kill you but you'll have to wait 'til Monday to hear CW's answers. Sorry.

-Housewife

3 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    who-hoo! i've been tagged!!
    i've never been tagged before!

    i'm a work (nannying) overnight (blah), so i'll do it tomorrow when i go home for my three hour break (and then back to nannying for the rest of the night, sigh)! i can't wait!!!!!

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger TrueJerseyGirl said…

    Glad you enjoyed the tag. Too bad we don't live closer because we could definitely hang, anyone who likes Regulators is ok in my book (MOUNT UP!).

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    i did it! its under the post with the pictures, nobody really saw it, but i did it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home