A Career Woman and A Housewife

Here's the deal, this our blog... This is where we come to write about our lives. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. And of course, The Beautiful. We welcome anyone to come on in, take a look around and have a few laughs. Nothing makes us happier than nice comments and finding a new BLOG friend. If you can't handle what we have to say, just leave quietly and pretend you've never been here...We will retaliate.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Randomness

I would first like to apologize to everyone for being absent from the blogworld for the last three days! Although I sensed allergies, I was wrong. I went to visit the doctor Thursday afternoon and had a fever with a throat infection which then rudely turned into the full-blown flu - vomiting and all, fun times! Does anybody else not like to throw up on their own. Me, for one, I request an audience when I vomit. Housewife can vouge for this. There is something about throwing up that requires me to think I am going to die. For real. I think that I am going to choke to death so I require the presence of someone in case I need resuscitated(sp). Housewife is usually a good one to come a long for the ride because she's used to vomiting and stuff since she is a mommy and all. So again, please excuse my absence and lack of commenting - I have a lot to catch up on...

In other news, I won $200 yesterday! Yippee! Pumpkinface, me, and his family went to the race track for his dad's birthday yesterday and I won the big bucks...Yup, sure did! Which will gladly save me a trip from the mac machine this week to fund my gas and parking at the assine university. My mom said something rather funny to me this morning - She said, "Morgan, why don't you save that and put it away for the wedding." Ha, me? save? Honestly, who does that?

Which reminds me... the bug-eyed bitch emailed me back finally. She emailed me Saturday, almost a week from when I emailed her with really nothing valuable to say. She was dumb, of course, and a bitch, of course - and now I am forced to write a letter to the dean requesting a meeting concerning my grade appeal. Also, possibly an open letter to her lousy-lame ass excuse for a reply, I hate her.

On to good news!!!!! Pumpkinface and I went shopping for a digital camera yesterday. He is going to buy me one for my birthday which is June 27. I said "My Birthday is June 27." :) So when that day comes, you will get pictures of my freshly pedicured toe nails, my ring, my room, my ass, my eyes, EVERYTHING - because I will be so picture/camera happy that you will being to ask people around me to please take it off of me and place me in rehab because I will be obsessed beyond belief. Prepare yourself now!

I am also very excited because we are going to the Rascal Flatts concert on Saturday! I LOVE Rascal Flatts with every fiber of my being - not more than Pumpkinface, but a lot! After dress shopping with K Pac, we are going to go and tailgate for the day. It's calling for rain (why wouldn't it, it shitty western PA), but hopefully by the grace of God, we'll have a b-e-a-utiful day. (A camera by then would be just lovely - but let's not get ahead of ourselves).

So, do you like Rascal Flatts?
-Career Woman

10 Comments:

  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    i saw rascal flatts in concert too! they were with jo dee messina, and they were soooooooooo goooooooood, and i am so jealous that you are going to the concert!

    also? i make everybody evacuate the room when i'm throwing up. well, except for A, he just won't leave (awwweeee), he stays to make sure i won't choke to death. but everybody else? they must leave.

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    Awe, how cute is A honestly... Pumpkinface never wakes up if I am throwing up in the night! Rudeness!
    -Career Woman

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Doug said…

    So after June 27th, will we get a discreetly shot picture of Roly Poly?
    I hate throwing up. I will do everything in my power to NOT throw up (even take a cold shower). If I do throw up though, you would know I was sick.

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    I need to get a discretely shot one, because someone might find him, lol!

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger TrueJerseyGirl said…

    I am obsessed with my digital camera too - I have to control myself and not post every picture I take on my blog! We went to upstate NY for about 5 hours on Saturday and took nearly 200 pictures! Its an addicition, I tell you.

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger mrsmogul said…

    First time here, I won $20 the other day in an amusement arcade!

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger MommaK said…

    I've tagged you guys. Let me know when you do your lists:-)

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger KE said…

    Just saw Rascal Flatts Saturday night at Country Fair in Atlanta! They were awesome, of course, and our tickets were only $5 each - bought from a very nice gentleman with Tourette's Syndrome, and we kept trying to finish his sentences for him, till we realized to just give him the time he needed to get it out. Also at the concert was Billy Ray Cyrus, Blake Shelton, and Leeann Rimes. She is amazing too!
    Career Woman, how did ya like my beautiful sing-along to Feels Like Today?! I was gonna call to sing Broken Road too, but me and Scottie the hottie were caught up in the moment dancing and screaming the words in each other's ears :)
    I can definitely vouch for you - you DO need supervised while puking. I'm thinking of one particular instance that Big Daddy saved your life when you nearly drowned yourself in their bed as they slept on the floor! But honestly, do you like to do ANYTHING by yourself? I can think of a few more situations considered to most people "private", that you at least need me on the phone for...

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    right...just say "pooping," i don't like to poop alone either, lol. And I did enjoy your rendition, i didn't hear it until yesterday!
    -Career woman

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Taylor said…

    Love Rascal Flatts. So jealous that you are getting to see them in concert!

    Can't wait to see your pictures. I am also a digital camera-aholic!

    Hope you get well soon ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home