A Career Woman and A Housewife

Here's the deal, this our blog... This is where we come to write about our lives. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. And of course, The Beautiful. We welcome anyone to come on in, take a look around and have a few laughs. Nothing makes us happier than nice comments and finding a new BLOG friend. If you can't handle what we have to say, just leave quietly and pretend you've never been here...We will retaliate.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Tagged Again? Is it Christmas?

Ya'll better just be feelin' special and stuff, because this girl is coming to you live from Duquesne before my second class. I just finished a midterm (Aced it....of course) and am now waiting 2 hours, yes, that is 120 minutes away from this moment to go to another class until 10:10 p.m. I am sick. I am tired. And I do not want to go to my second class, but Housewife is making me go. That is right....Housewife has put her foot down. So I listened to her, and I am not sure why?! But anyways we were tagged, AGAIN. Is that awesome or what? We were tagged my MommaK who put her own little twist to a Meme and here are the rules and regulations...
Below is MommaK's list. Copy the person's list who has tagged you and only change the things that you have done in another list below. So this is allow all of us to add our own special twist!

MommaK's List:
1. Jumped from a perfectly good plane that's still flying
2. Jumped from a perfectly good bridge with an oversized rubber band around my ankles
3. Had a honeymoon
4. Gotten a speeding ticket
5. Broken a bone
6. Watched an episode of ER
7. Won the Lottery
8. Been in handcuffs
9. Flown in a hot air balloon
10. Missed voting in a Presidential Election

Career Woman's List:
1. Jumped from a perfectly good plane that's still flying
2. Jumped from a perfectly good bridge with an oversized rubber band around my ankles
3. Had a honeymoon
4. Gotten a speeding ticket
5. Had some type of surgery
6. (I have not watched an entire episode of ER, therefore I will add something new): Watched an episode of The Baby Story
7. Won the Lottery
8. Been in handcuffs
9. Flown in a hot air ballon
10. Hit the Jackpot on a Slot Machine

Housewife will tag two people and I am going to tag two people, so I tag Jersey Girl and Erin for this meme!
----------------------------------------------------------

Ok, well at first I was a little confused. Do I copy Momma K's list? Or do I copy CW's list. Or should I copy both of them? But then I was all smart and did my math and figured that if I copied both of them, then the people I tag will have to make two lists. HMMM. Wouldn't wanna do that. And if I just copy Momma K's list then what happens to CW's list? So now that I've bored you with my thought process, I'll change things from CW's list?
(oh and in case some people just aren't as smart as me, I have figured this much out for you...if CW tagged you, then make your list from her list, If I tag you then change from my list. OR if you have time and nothing else to do, then you can copy both of our lists...I on the other hand don't have time for such a thing because with all my deep thoughts that I just had about these lists, my mind should clearly be concentrating on how to solve world hunger and things like that. You understand, no?)

Housewife's List (changed from CW's list)
1. Jumped from a perfectly good plane that's still flying
2. Jumped from a perfectly good bridge with an oversized rubber band around my ankles
3. Had a honeymoon
4. Gotten a speeding ticket
5. Had some type of surgery
6.Have never swam with dolphins
7. Won the Lottery
8. flew in an airplane
9. Flown in a hot air balloon
10. Hit the Jackpot on a Slot Machine

There you have it. Now Imagonna ta-ag (drum roll please) Doug and The Dirty South

I'm off to cure AIDs and Cancer and all that jazz with my amazing mind. Laters.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    i did it, i did it!
    but, like i promised you, i spiced it up!

    or completely changed it - whatever you want to call it!
    haha!

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    you've never flown in an airplane and didn't have a honeymoon?!?!
    silly HW! GO ON A HONEYMOON YOU DORK! well, my parents waited until i was born to really go on a honeymood, or they were pregant with me or something like that...

    i'm cool cause i posted a comment two times in a row.

    i win.

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger MommaK said…

    No airplanes...ever?? Wow! But, Housewife has been in handcuffs? Great lists you guys. Thanks for playing wiht me:-)

     
  • At 5:51 AM, Blogger Doug said…

    I completed my list. I hope I did it right. I'm not awake yet.

     
  • At 6:39 AM, Blogger The Dirty South said…

    I will do mine when I get home from work today....

     
  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    HEHEHE, I HAVE been in handcuffs, BUT not for real, don't get all excited on me...I'm not criminal or anything interesting like that. My husband was an MP in the army so he has his cuffs (the real deal) I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

    Yep, No honeymoon. I had a bun in the oven. But someday we're gonna take our much waited for honeymoon to Italy.

    And, no airplanes...so so scared to fly. I always said that the only way I'd get on a plane is if it's destination is Italy. Hence, the honeymoon.

    -Housewife

     

Post a Comment

<< Home