A Career Woman and A Housewife

Here's the deal, this our blog... This is where we come to write about our lives. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. And of course, The Beautiful. We welcome anyone to come on in, take a look around and have a few laughs. Nothing makes us happier than nice comments and finding a new BLOG friend. If you can't handle what we have to say, just leave quietly and pretend you've never been here...We will retaliate.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

What I Know Is...

1. I (heart) Amalah.com for making us her friend and her friend's friends! I mean people, do you see the amount of comments on our previous post? It is like Christmas in May! In Housewife's words, "We are the like the popular kids sitting at the popular lunch table right now." And I couldn't agree more! Thanks again Amalah "Homecoming Queen of All Blogs."
2. I know that I did get showered, and, uh, 'er dressed in 20 minutes today - that's right, I said 20 minutes. There is nothing better than your alarm going off and being able to fall back asleep but there is something better than running around like a chicken with my head cut off for 20 minutes attempting to make myself presentable. This girl, with the beautiful hair (so says Roly Poly), is not looking her "steller" self this wonderful Thursday. I think I brushed my teeth and was able to pee in the mix of all this...I think. (Breath check). Yup, I brushed them.
3. I do not (heart) allergies. At. All. If my nose was any more tickly, I would think I had a feather duster up it. If my throat was anymore scratchy, I would imagine that I have a gigantic cactus stuck down it, and if my eyes were any itchy, I would believe that someone has tainted my mascara and has replaced it with black, itching powder. Damn Maybelline. (I know, I use maybelline, do you believe it).
4. I know that caffinated coffee makes my heart race and doctors orders state that I am not allowed to drink it - however, although I hate the sensation, I enjoy the fact that I am able to keep my eyes open, and blog one-hundred miles per minute. Early heartattack at 24 shouldn't kill me, right?
5. I know that I need a mother-f*cking digital camera before my birthday on June 27. I said MY BIRTHDAY IS JUNE 27. I need it for June 18, because it is my cousin's wedding and I will certainly take a million and one pictures of my pumpkinface in his charming suit and I will take pictures of my liquored up parents. (For those of you who know my parents - you will find pictures of them dancing on some type of bar - uh-huh, yep, they dance on bars - to "Shoop" - Salt 'n Pepa's "shoop").
6. I know that I would like to start a scrapbook. Where I will find the time is beyond me, but Erin's pictures and Housewife's scrapbooks have influenced me...like the plague.
7. I know that my nails need done for our engagement picture saturday. That is right, our ENGAGEMENT PICTURE! Gah! K-Pac got hers back, they are beautious, hopefully mine will be half as nice. I think I will also get a pedicure, but I am embarrassed of my feet - I have a bunion! Thanks Gram...
8. I know that my bug-eyed bitch professor is going to get a sharp object in her eye if she does not reply to my email. I will deal with this non-sense no longer. I hate her like Leonie hates Macaroni and Cheese.
9. I also know that for some reason I am not able to link all your sites that we love and hold so dearly so here they are:
http://callingthishome.blogspot.com and http://leoniekate.blogspot.com
10. I know I am going to tan today and that will make me feel a lot better about my appearance today. Doesn't that just make everybody feel better? And I am sure that I will have sweat spots on my ass in my pants because I will not burn my toosh and go underroo-less. I am pale when not tan and I sit for way too long.

I am going to go and fill up my caffeinated coffee cup - and maybe work, but more than likely, I will blog some more - Is there anything funner?
-Career Woman

9 Comments:

  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    OH NO! We have another scrapbook-aholic on our hands!
    -Housewife

     
  • At 6:24 AM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    Get me a damn camera first... this post may be the true test as to whether or not we will have amalah's readers!
    -Career Woman

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    the allergies! oh lord, the allergies!!! i tossed and turned last night from the stupid allergies. and? all that tossing and turning made me not sleep, so when the alarm went off at 6 this morning (6 in the goddamn morning), i was so tired that i ran into my door and made my nose bleed.
    stupid allergies!

    and bunions? i have TWO! (one on each foot ;) )

    and i'm going to go tanning today too! but because its raining, and i had to go to the police station this morning, and then did i tell you its raining, and also, i just want to!!

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    Bunions everywhere! I'm surrounded!
    -Housewife

     
  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger kpac4smiles said…

    OH OH OH! I LOVE scrapbooking! I have them coming out everywhere! My biggest problem is I keep starting different ones and not finishing them. I have one that is from the beginning of Matt and I's dating period. There's everything in it from movie tickets, golf reciets, pictures- it is so fun! If you need any "scrapbooking equipment" come see me! I'll share! Thanks for the comp on our engagement pics by the way! I'll send one your way when we get them back officially! Hope you feel better!

     
  • At 6:59 AM, Anonymous sarcastic journalist said…

    I don't always respond to emails or calls but I'd like to shove a sharp object into the eye of anyone who does not return mine.

     
  • At 7:01 AM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    Erin,

    I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE BUNIONS. I have two as well, however, the one is bigger is more noticeable on my right foot. Skank, you are surrounded by bunions, lol - crazyness the similarities! And K-Pac, I do want to make one, but I NEED A CAMERA, is anyone getting my hint, lol!
    -Career Woman

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger Doug said…

    I am I the only male that reads this blog and enjoys it? Salt n' Pepa: 80's flashback (I know this is thr wrong post) "Push It".

     
  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    No you aren't Doug.. I think we have like two, lol, but we appreciate you! And.... "awww, just push it"
    -Career Woman

     

Post a Comment

<< Home