A Career Woman and A Housewife

Here's the deal, this our blog... This is where we come to write about our lives. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. And of course, The Beautiful. We welcome anyone to come on in, take a look around and have a few laughs. Nothing makes us happier than nice comments and finding a new BLOG friend. If you can't handle what we have to say, just leave quietly and pretend you've never been here...We will retaliate.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Digital Camera Time

I. GOT. MY. DIGITAL. CAMERA. Only.... I do not have internet access at home, but it is wonderful! I got it monday night as a surprise from Pumpkinface for my cousin Adam's wedding this weekend! Was I ever more excited? Yes, but I was sooo very excited that day that I took a million pictures - I even stooped so low to bring my camera to Pizza Hut. No, I did not take pictures there, but she came for the ride! Then we went to my brother's baseball game and took some pictures there. Then I took pictures of Pumpkinface in my room - all of which will be posted as soon as I am able to gain some internet access which my dad should be on.

But anyways, I have class this week from 9-5 and we are on our lunch break - so I come to you again live from Duquesne, but this had to be short and sweet because I am off to apply for school loans and stuff! :)

-Career Woman

6 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Doug said…

    we need pictures of the beast....

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    yay!!!
    my camera? is my baby.
    if she gets hurt, somebody will die.

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger A Career Woman and A Housewife said…

    Whooo-Hoooo can't wait to see your pictures!!!!!!!!!! Give pumpkinface a pat on the back for me!!!!
    -Housewife

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger -xtessa- said…

    yippee!!! good for you...

    and i bring my digital camera anywhere, too. even grocery shopping...;)

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger vegemiterules said…

    G'day Morgan

    I have not got a digital camera as yet. You have got me thinking now, if I got one I could finally post some photos to my site, - yeah - that sounds like a great idea.

    I will see what I can come up with.

    Enjoy your camera, I am looking forward to your photos.

    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

     
  • At 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    best regards, nice info
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home