A Career Woman and A Housewife

Here's the deal, this our blog... This is where we come to write about our lives. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. And of course, The Beautiful. We welcome anyone to come on in, take a look around and have a few laughs. Nothing makes us happier than nice comments and finding a new BLOG friend. If you can't handle what we have to say, just leave quietly and pretend you've never been here...We will retaliate.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Is there anybody still here?

I'm not sure where to even start. I could begin by giving you every excuse I have for not posting but really what would that matter? Not Posting for 2 months is nearly an unforgivable violation of blog etiquette, especially when we just vanish into thin air with out even the courtesy of one those "I'm too overwhelmed to blog, please forgive me" posts. We thought it would just be better to leave everyone hanging...Suspense in fun. No. Actually we are inconsiderate bitches that found something better to do.

Really though...Here it comes...My "I was too overwhelmed to blog, please forgive me" post (only, I'm going to give it to you after the fact) Read on, I'll try to make as true and pathetic as it really is.

This was the very first summer that I didn't have to work since I was 16. And a beautiful, sunny summer at that! So something just snapped in me one day and I thought screw this I'm going to live this summer nothings going to tie me down...I'm gonna get up in the morning and go and not come home til the sun goes down. And that's just what I did. And it was great.And I was extremely tired at the end of the day. I'd love to tell you about my adventures and of course the crazy nutcases that I came across but there is no time right now. I'll save those stories for when I have writter's block.

But just to catch you all up to this point. I almost moved to Virginia just to find out that I will be staying in MASS for another 2 years. I spent some time home in PA over the summer. Bella had her first day of Pre-School on Thursday and both Bella and Sophia will be taking dance this year.
I'm going to have a really hectic schedule but I do solemnly swear to blog a few times a week. My mom is currently here in MASS with me, she has been here for 3 weeks and is leaving Sunday.

As for Career Woman...I can't give you an official excuse for her. I don't know exactly why she hasn't been blogging but I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that she just bought a house and is very busy planning the wedding. And she's been living it up in Vegas for the past week.

Let me know if anyone is still out there!

-Housewife

22 Comments:

  • At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice stuff...you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a internet home based business site. It pretty much covers internet home based business related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Doug said…

    That really sucks that the first comment you get after a 2 month hiatus was a spam comment. I'm glad you're still out there and thanks for the comment letting us know you were still alive.

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger vegemiterules said…

    G'day Nikki,

    Great to hear from you, sounds like you are having fun and enjoying life.

    Thanks for posting so that we know that you and Morgan are cool.

    Take care

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    OH MY GAWD YOU ARE ALIVE!
    squeee!!! this is the bestest day ever! yay!!!!!!! its like christmas! almost!
    LOL!

    i've missed ya, can you tell!?!?!

     
  • At 3:14 AM, Blogger -xtessa- said…

    hey nikki! man, it's been awhile...;) great to know you haven't completely abandoned your blog.

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Tay said…

    I thought you both had abandoned us forever :(

    Glad you're back!

     
  • At 6:49 AM, Blogger The Dirty South said…

    And your alive and still in Boston.....I think you need to call me and let me know about these things....Now I can come to Boston and visit ya'll.

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    I just thought you got arrested for going off on the moron at Mickey D's :)

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger jlybn123 said…

    Didn't think you were returning...and you really did leave us hanging. Last I knew, you had a questionable "spot", that was removed! Talk about stressing us fellow bloggers!

    Glad you're back and it sounds as if you had a great summer!

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Kimmie said…

    Still here! Good to hear from you again and glad to see you are still on the planet. Good for you for having a carefree summer.

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Mike and Michael said…

    We love your blog! Keep it up!

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Jr League Dropout said…

    Delurking to say glad you are back!

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Susie Sunshine said…

    If the name of the blog is "A Career Woman and a Housewife" that gives a pretty good clue that y'all are busy folks with lots of stuff going on.

    The internet understands and forgives. We're all sweet and shit that way. (Well, sometimes.)

     
  • At 6:02 AM, Blogger tom naka said…

    You have a great blog here! I will be sure to book mark you. I have a restaurant chain site. It pretty much covers restaurant chain related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger small bus to hell said…

    Welcome back!
    Mel

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Anonymous non-surgical said…

    Hi Nice Blog. If you ever need help working on it you can send me your page anytime if you every get stuck doing updates. I am a web designer and an ecommerce geek and I can show you how to make money with this blog. I would be glad to do this and wave my fees; the only thing I ask in return is a small favor. Please post this link to this site from here. Skin Cancer Treatments. The site is filled with skin cancer pictures and information. There is also a great one about mole removal and abnormal growths. Be warned though; most of this is stuff is very gross and graphic, but people need to see what this skin cancer looks like: cancerous mole pictures. If you need me my web design company is Reno SEO...PEACE!

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Moles said…

    Hi I do web design. I can help you work on this blog anytime if you ever get stuck doing updates any website. The only thing I ask in return is post a few cancer links on this site for me... they are about Skin Cancer. If you not sure what skin cancer really looks like, you should take a moment to look at these skin cancer pictures:: Skin Cancer Mole Pictures Sorry, Skin Cancer Mole Pictures are "without question; disgusting." For information about Moles or Mole Removal check out this herbal remedy:
    Mole Remedy for an all natural mole remover

     
  • At 3:29 AM, Anonymous Skin Cancer Symptom said…

    Hi there... Can you help me? I was wondering; can you help me post these skin cancer information links? Thank you so much: I put together the best sources of information about Skin Cancer. This is also a great source of information about Skin Cancer Mole Pictures and Mole Removal

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Removes Moles said…

    Hi I do web design. I can help you work on this blog anytime if you

    ever get stuck doing updates any website. The only thing I ask in return

    is post a few cancer links on this site for me... they are about

    Skin

    Cancer
    . If you not sure what skin cancer really

    looks like, you should take a moment to look at these skin cancer

    pictures::

    HREF="http://www.skin-cancer-mole-picture.com/Skin_Cancer_Mole

    _Pictures/index.html">Skin Cancer Mole Pictures


    Sorry, Skin Cancer Mole Pictures are "without question;

    disgusting." For information about Moles or

    HREF="http://www.moleremedy.com/Mole_Removal.html">Mol

    e Removal
    check out this herbal remedy:

    HREF="http://www.MoleRemedy.com">Mole Remedy
    for an all

    natural mole remover

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Editor said…

    Nice blog that you have here..

    I have a bone cancer site. It pretty much covers Cancer related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Spammer said…

    Nice spammers you have here...

    If you ever need more spam, or help doing spam, I can HELP you. The only thing I ask in RETURN is that all my spam links can be shown here. I have a spam site that's really graphic but I'm so convinced people need to see it, that I SOON don't care how many times I post the links. Be warned, though, spammers are disgusting, gross and annoying, and don't know really how to end a post. PEACE!

    For information about more spam and unrelated crap, have another link...

    LOVE,
    Sinjin the Tiger

     
  • At 1:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

Post a Comment

<< Home